This Department provides full medical treatment for diseases of skin, hair and nails through its outpatient and in-patient services. Comprehensive skin and hair care solutions are provided. Highly qualified dermatologists provide dermatological care and wellness. The Department further offers diagnosis and treatment of STD and Infertility in addition to clinical assessment by experts. Interdepartmental references from General Medicine, Endocrinology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, General and Plastic Surgery also helps to manage all aspects of the illness of the patient.
Routine investigations like KOH Exam for fungus, Grams Stain, Patch Testing, Tzanck Test and Skin Smears Semen analysis in high qualitial wet smear after DRE are performed either in the out-patient department or in the laboratory. The well equipped laboratory also has facilities to process other special investigations. Treatment areas that are covered include dermatology, STD and Infertility, leprosy and cosmetology. Routine lab tests, electrocautery (wart removal), cryotherapy and chemical peeling are some of the techniques used. The Department equipped with state-of-the-art US FDA approved technologies applies the latest technologies to treat diseases and disorders of the skin, hair and nails.
Major Services Include in the future :
- Dermato Surgery - Laser Surgery, Electrocautery, Electrolysis, Acne Scar Revision, Hair Transplantation, Cryosurgery, Dermabrasion and Skin Resurfacing, Nail Surgery
- Vitiligo Surgery -Full Body, Hand and Foot Photo therapy Unit, Micropunch, Grafting and Tatooing, Blister Grafting
- Psoriasis Therapy - Full Body, Hand and foot UV A and Narrow Band UVB Phototherapy Unit, Advanced Pharmacotherapy
- Occupational Dermatosis - Allergy, Patch Testing
- Cosmetic Dermatology - Chemical Peels, Fillers, Laser, Microdermabrasion.
- Paediatric Dermatology
Dr. Abbas bin Abdat
Dr. Abbas bin Abdat
MBChB Ain shams university 1980
Master degree Ain shams university 1986
28 years experience in STD and infertility .